As soon as your purchase the license you will be able to download the program from the website.
Download the application
2. Extract the downloaded zip.
3. Whitelist the application on your antivirus if needed.
(The application is windows only)
The bot has been detected by a number of antiviruses
due to the protection
technique we use to avoid sharing. This is
completely safe and will not cause harm to your computer
, if the file is detected or is randomly removed and won't start, please
add an exception in your antivirus
for the bot.
When updates are released, the bot will automatically update and update information will be posted on the discord.
Some antiviruses block the update process.
In case an update fails you can always redownload the files from the website.
Installing plugins for the bot is extremely simple. You can configure plugins by double clicking them in the bot!
1. Download a plugin(s) from
2. Place the downloaded file(s) in bot\plugins folder.
3. Launch the bot, go to the
Double click the plugin
to configure it.
5. Tick the checkbox on the left to enable it.
(If you don't have the plugin folder in the bots directory create it manually)
You can create repeatable tasks in macros, simply click create in the
to begin. In the macro builder double click a name to add it to the build. Each macro component task must connect together (except the end). Selecting a component displays it's configuration, which you can edit.
- saves the macro.
- copy selected macro components into clipboard (keeps the input values).
- paste macros from clipboard components.
- to move a component.
Double clicking component
- adds a component to the builder.
- deletes the selected component.
(After each component you generally want a
Share and download macros
There aren't many rules besides you are not allowed to share the bot, resell it, decompile it, or cause general harm to the other users. Breaking any of these rules will result in termination of the license.
Terms of service
If a lot or all of your accounts say INVALID LOGIN this means either that your accounts are invalid and you have been mojang banned ( you will not be able to log into any accounts for approximately 2 minute and it will show as all dont work). Please check your accounts before you submit a bug report or ask for help with this.
- the account is invalid (or your ip is temp blocked)
- network error occured (internet is down)
(Some vpns might have their ip permanantly blocked)
You MUST use
proxies for minebot. You can enable the proxy feature under the
and configure it to your liking. Some
proxies may be banned or are extremely slow and will not work
, this is a proxy problem and not something we can fix.
(the bot supports only SOCK5 proxies)
Some settings are required for the move to move (and fall).
is required for movement.
- the bot attempts to move to the specified
- the bot moves one block in the direction it is facing.
("Load worlds" is required to be enabled)
- this can be fixed by enabling load worlds.
- in the settings tab you can configure how many blocks the bot is allowed to fall.
It is 99% likely you have an antivirus deleting the file or it does not have adequate permissions. If your antivirus is deleting the file please be sure to add an exception in your antivirus or disable it.
Here you can set the basic settings for the bot.
- numeric or domain of the server you want to bot (can be without port).
- is the server premium or cracked.
- path to your alts.
Linear or Random
- should the alts be used from top to bottom or picked randomly when joining.
- how many accounts can be simultaneously online.
- time between bot joins in ms (required by most of the servers).
- the message(s) the bot says when it joins a server.
Here you can set the advanced settings for the bot.
- can the bot reconnect with the same account.
- can the bot sprint.
- how many blocks can the bot fall when choosing a path.
- should the bot connect with proxies.
Max proxy retries
- how many times should it retry with the same proxy if it was not responding before.
Max same proxy
- how many bots can use the same proxy.
Proxy list path
- path to the SOCK5 proxy list.
- should the bot read and store the world data (required by movement).
- can the bots share world data, doing so it saves memory (should be used for static worlds. Can't be used with plugins that mine blocks).
Here you can make the bots do simple functions.
- select the bots that should do the commands.
- all of the commands the bots can do.
- currently active commands.
- sends a chat message.
- sends a chat message repeatedly.
- drops all items from it's inventory (if "item ids" is empty).
- attempts to move to the specified coordinates.
Set hotbar slot
- sets the selected hotbar slot.
- right clicks the held item.
Click window slot
- clicks the specified slot in an open storage screen.
You can use variables in chat commands!
- random player's name (from the server).
- random number.
- current server ip.
- the bots name.
is my favourite number.
Shield plugin - follows the owner and attacks other players that get close.
- the name or uuid of the player that the bots will follow.
- the more, the slower bots will attack (0 - max speed).
- how of ten (out of a 100) should the bot miss an attack.
- name(s) or uuid(s) of the player(s) that the bots should ignore (seperated by SPACE).
Raid alerts plugin - notifies the user through discord if there are explosions/withers/creepers/players in range of the bot.
- name and id of the user that the bot should notify (user must be in the
- should notifications on the bottom right of the screen appear.
- uuids of players that shoudn't be detected as a threat.
TheSugarcane farmer & crop farmer plugins - mine grown blocks and store the farmed items once full. The plugin does not store food and can be used with
wide and far
the bot can search for sugarcane, from it's
- how much
above or below
the sugarcane can be from it's
Eats food when hungry or eats gapples when low hp (if enabled).
Eat when hunger is below X
- -1 to disable.
Eat gapples when below X hp
- -1 to disable.
Terms of service
| Copyright © OnlyQubes 2017 |